The Blog

Sergeant Films' official blog. This is where you can stay up-to-date
with what's going on. We are the creators of the new Machinima series Rogue. We also have an extensive list of Machinima to be coming out soon. If
you want to learn more visit our website (down for contrsuction ATM)

Live Stream

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Made in China

So I finnally finished the first few minutes of Rouge Chapter 2, and by few I mean I finished eight to nine minutes. Wow this one's going to be long...ish. I'm taking a break (because I don't want to see Halo footage for a while now and because I don't have everything downloaded, not all the voices are done and ect.) And then I look at the calander and I see I'm way past our due date and I freak sit down and my back starts to cramp...why am I telling you guys this?

Expect Chapter Two to be out by this week!

No comments: