The Blog

Sergeant Films' official blog. This is where you can stay up-to-date
with what's going on. We are the creators of the new Machinima series Rogue. We also have an extensive list of Machinima to be coming out soon. If
you want to learn more visit our website (down for contrsuction ATM)

Live Stream

Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Comedy?

Well its in the works...
We are calling it undercover and i have been writing the script and its officially in production.
We are looking forward to mass filming and producing and then releasing episodes every friday. More news will be released soon.

2 comments:

Chadwick said...

Well I'm stoked

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, the names marcus, aka Every0nesProblm. I currently have a blog site that you might want to look at, lol but im getting ahead of myself, i am a newsman for the gaming community, i post news from various resources on my website every friday. Check out my website: http://7thcolumnpost.wordpress.com, its not much, but like you guys its enough. Im trying to get my word spread out and the backing of some major eyes and ears. Anyway later guys, i hope to hear from you. If you need to contact me my information is on my site