The Blog

Sergeant Films' official blog. This is where you can stay up-to-date
with what's going on. We are the creators of the new Machinima series Rogue. We also have an extensive list of Machinima to be coming out soon. If
you want to learn more visit our website (down for contrsuction ATM)

Live Stream

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rogue Chapter Three and Other News

I know it's been a while since the last post but bear with me here. Rogue Chapter Three is on YouTube and has been spilt into three parts. I hope I can soon put it on Machinima. It took forever to make it I know, but complications arose as they normally do.

In other news I will go ahead and say that Rogue only has one more Chapter until it is finished. So far it's effects have been good, we've gained 200+ subscribers and some avid fans without the aid of Machinima. Which feels pretty good. The reason though that Rogue will be ended shorter than expected is because of time. In the four weeks I spend writing, voicing, filming, editing, and producing, my time is shot only to be followed by yet another four weeks of work. So instead of creating Chapter 4 & 5 we're sticking with throwing the two together.

It'll be an 18 minute one again more than likely and actually conclude what has been a great run. Don't forget to check out the store, BTW if you have any ideas for it, tell us.

Also be looking out for a few teasers and previews of new series to be coming out soon.

Thanks!
-Chadwick

No comments: